- Can I have my name on your products?
Yes, we call it white label wholesale. You choose the products we make and label them so they come to you retail ready - easy.
- Am I restricted as to what I charge?
No, while we will give you a RRP the choice is entirely yours.
- Do you register my products for me?
Yes, that is all part of the service.
- Can I design my own labels?
You can we do however only work with jpeg and PDF files. Alternatively you can forward labels from your printer for use to apply. When using your own printer we recommend you supply drafts so that we make check the legalities prior to printing.
- Can you make products from my own recipe?
We can, they do however need to fulfil strict regulations so we may need to make some tiny changes and get them licensed.
- It is really natural?
Well the majority of our products are 100% natural some are 95% and the remaining few 90%, so YES they are.
- Is there a huge set up fee to start my own brand?
No, we make a £45 one off standard label service fee to design your labels (or £65 for our premium label service) plus a one off £75 PIF file registration and then it is just the wholesale cost of your chosen products.
- Can I request samples before placing a wholesale order?
Yes you can. We provide full size samples for you try. We will charge you wholesale prices for these samples which will be offset against your first wholesale order.